We offer a number of small group ministries throughout the year. One of them is called CARE Groups. CARE Groups are home gatherings of 3-12 people who meet at various times to share needs, encourage one another, get to know God better through interactive Bible studies, and build relationships around refreshments.
Fall/Spring 2019-20 CARE Group Information:
CARE Group 1:
- Location: The home of Bob and Evelyn Wilson (4321 Brookhaven Trace, Wisconsin Rapids)
- Meets 2nd & 4th Sunday, Time: TBD
- Leader/Facilitator: Bob Wilson
CARE Group 2:
- Location: The home of Craig and Kory Knauf (4137 Church Ave, Wisconsin Rapids)
- Twice a month, Sundays, 3 pm
- Leader/Facilitator: Craig Knauf
CARE Group 3:
- Location: Changes each time.
- Meets twice per month, Sundays, 6:30 pm
- Leader/Facilitator: Pastor David Kurek/ Dan Urban
- Topic: Sermon based (study questions geared to the Pastor’s current sermon)