Need More Information? Just call or email!
Wednesday Night Ministries
(September through May)
Bell Choir Rehearsal (See “Music Ministries”) (Practice switched to Monday Nights @ 6pm)
Sonbeams (See “Children’s Ministries”)
Club Paidione (See “Children’s Ministries”)
Wednesday Night Youth Group
Adult Bible Study Class: Strange Fire Conference by Grace to You Ministries; A detailed evaluation of the doctrines, claims and practices of the modern charismatic movement in comparison to the true ministry and person of the Holy Spirit. Are healings, tongues and “new” revelations from God still active today? Are there modern “Apostles” that God has “anointed”? Is there a proverbial “baby” to be saved in the bathwater? Come and learn the answers.
Mark your Calendar!
Here are some upcoming events at E-Free Church. These events are open to all. Feel free to call the church if you would like more information!
- Dec. 5th – Bell Choir practice tonight @ 4:15 pm! Dinner will be provided.
- Dec. 8th – Club Paidione Super Saturday, 9 am – 4 pm (registration is closed, call for availability)
- Dec. 9th – 9 am Worship Service; Romans 6:19-23; “Two Paths; Two Destinies; One Choice”
- There are only two ways to live: the way of sin that leads to shame and death OR the way of righteousness in Christ that leads to holiness and life. Which way describes you?
- Dec. 16th – 9 am Worship Service; Romans continued
- Dec. 19th – Midweek Ministries on Christmas Break
- Dec. 21st – Handiwork Fellowship is cancelled.
- Dec. 23rd – 9 am Worship Service; Romans continued
- Dec. 23rd – Christmas Bags (for the Wood County Jail Ministry) will be assembled (120 bags) at the church building, 10:30 am. Donations of cookies (please bring by Sunday morning), individually wrapped candy (no gum, no sticks) and financial contributions (donation box in the Narthex) are welcome. Contact: Grant Weimer (715-421-4702)
- Dec. 24th – Christmas Eve Service, 4pm; Come and be inspired by wonderful Christmas music featuring a handbell choir, special vocalists, instrumentalists, traditional Christmas carols as well as reading the Christmas story from scripture & a special Christmas message.
- Dec. 26th – Midweek Ministries on Christmas Break
- Dec. 30th – 9 am Worship Service; Romans continued
- Jan. 2nd – Midweek Ministries on Christmas Break
- Jan. 9th – Midweek Ministries Resumes
- Feb. 8-10th – Youth Group Fort Wilderness Retreat (contact church office for more information)
- Feb. 9th – Men’s Breakfast, 7:30 am @ church