Need More Information? Just call or email!
Wednesday Night Ministries:
(September through May)
Bell Choir Rehearsal (See “Music Ministries”) (Practice switched to Monday Nights @ 6pm)
Sonbeams (See “Children’s Ministries”)
Club Paidione (See “Children’s Ministries”)
Wednesday Night Youth Group
Adult Bible Study Class: Strange Fire Conference by Grace to You Ministries; A detailed evaluation of the doctrines, claims and practices of the modern charismatic movement in comparison to the true ministry and person of the Holy Spirit. Are healings, tongues and “new” revelations from God still active today? Are there modern “Apostles” that God has “anointed”? Is there a proverbial “baby” to be saved in the bathwater? Come and learn the answers.
Mark your Calendar!
Here are some upcoming events at E-Free Church. These events are open to all.
Feel free to call the church if you would like more information!
- April 26th – Handiwork Fellowship, 9:30 am – 12 pm; Contact: Karen Stewart (715-887-2939)
- April 27th – Women’s Breakfast, 8:30 am – 10 am; “Celebrating Our Mothers”; Contact: Cindy May (715-423-7709)
- April 28th – 9 am Worship Service; Romans 10:14-21, “Reasons To Get Involved In Personal Evangelism”
- Romans 10:6-13 declares that any sinner who calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved. Sunday’s exposition in vv. 14-21, deals with the necessary steps in getting the good new of the gospel to lost people so they can respond with saving faith.
- May 1st – Last day of Midweek Ministries (before summer break)
- May 5th – 9 am Worship Service; Romans continued
- May 12th – 9 am Worship Service; Romans continued
- May 18th – Men’s Breakfast @ 7:30 am, followed by Spring Clean up @ 9 am
- May 19th – 9 am Worship Service; Romans continued
- May 19th – Club Paidione Awards will be right after Sunday service (10:15 am), followed by our spring Hymn Sing
- May 26th – 9 am Worship Service; Romans continued
- June 24th – 28th – Vacation Bible Camp – for children who just completed grades 1 – 5 (contact church office for more information)