Need More Information? Just call or email!
Wednesday Night Ministries:
(September through May)
These ministries are open to all!
Contact the church office you have any questions or would like more information.
Bell Choir – Upper Level Ensemble- 3:45 – 4:30 pm
Family Ensemble – 4:30 – 5:15 pm
Meal Served 5:15 – 5:45 pm
(these times will NOT interfere with other ministries)
Sonbeams (See “Children’s Ministries”)
Club Paidione (See “Children’s Ministries”)
Wednesday Night Youth Group “Crossfit”
Adult Bible Study Class: “A Clash of Kingdoms”
How do believers in Jesus live out their faith to reach a world and culture that says, “Caesar is god.”? Come and join Ray Vander Laan in this 5-session DVD tour of the locations in the Book of Act 16 & 17 but without the walking, blisters or fatigue. Discover how Paul communicated the Good News of Christ to Philippi, a Roman colony that worshiped false gods. Then consider your citizenship and the message you convey to the world. See the places mentioned in Scripture. Learn from Ray’s cast historical and cultural knowledge that bring new insights and understanding to Acts and the Pauline Epistles that answer that question.
Mark your Calendar!
Here are some upcoming events at E-Free Church. These events are open to all.
Feel free to call the church office if you would like more information!
- Oct. 20th – 9 am Worship Service, Romans 16:17-20
- “A Solemn Warning”
- Not everyone who claims to be a Christian can be trusted. that’s why Paul includes this solemn warning against those who would seek to destroy the love, unity, and biblical teachings of the local church.
- Oct. 24th – 6:30 pm Women’s Pie Social @ church; Sue O’Leary will give recap of Haitian Women’s Conference; Contact: Cindy May (715-423-7709)
- Oct. 27th – 9 am Worship Service, Romans 16:25-27; Pastor David’s retirement party!
- “A Gospel Centered Benediction”
- The Book of Romans is the greatest treatise of the Christian Faith (chapters 1-16:24). It ends with a glorious benediction of praise to God that recaps some of its major themes. (16:25-27)
- Nov. 1st – Crossfit fall retreat (Jr./Sr. High group)
- Nov. 3rd – 9 am Worship Service; Pastor Paul Pletcher
- Nov. 10th – 9 am Worship Service & Annual Business Meeting to follow at 10:30 am
- Nov. 16th – Club Paidione Super Saturday; 9 am – 4 pm (grades 1 – 5)
- Nov. 19th – Board of Directors Meeting @ 6 pm; If you have an item you would like addressed, please contact Andy Johnson (715-421-9725)