Need More Information? Just call or email!
Wednesday Night Ministries
(September through May)
Bell Choir Rehearsal (See “Music Ministries”) (Practice switched to Monday Nights @ 6pm)
Sonbeams (See “Children’s Ministries”)
Club Paidione (See “Children’s Ministries”)
Wednesday Night Youth Group
Adult Bible Study Class: Strange Fire Conference by Grace to You Ministries; A detailed evaluation of the doctrines, claims and practices of the modern charismatic movement in comparison to the true ministry and person of the Holy Spirit. Are healings, tongues and “new” revelations from God still active today? Are there modern “Apostles” that God has “anointed”? Is there a proverbial “baby” to be saved in the bathwater? Come and learn the answers.
Mark your Calendar!
Here are some upcoming events at E-Free Church. These events are open to all. Feel free to call the church if you would like more information!
- Oct. 21st – Worship Service, 9 am; Romans 5:5-11, “Does God Really Love Me?”
- Do you ever find yourself saying “God doesn’t love me” when things go from bad to worse, when you go through intense suffering, when your prayers go unanswered? The argument that “God does not love Me” does not reflect biblical truth. In today’s text, the apostle Paul makes it clear that suffering does not mean that God does not love us.
- Oct. 26th – Youth Retreat (grades 6 – 12), 10 am – 8 pm; Cost – $7; Registration is required, please contact church office if interested.
- Oct. 28th – Worship Service, 9 am; Romans continued
- Oct. 28th – Hymn Sing – following Sunday church service; 10:30 am – 11:30 am – soup, salad & ice cream sundae to follow. “Make a Joyful Noise” – you may request a favorite song or hymn in advance, share a story or Scripture verse relating to the song/hymn, play along with your instrument or just listen and be encouraged by our worship of the Lord.
- Nov. 4th – Worship Service, 9 am; Romans continued
- Nov. 10th – Super Saturday (kids grades 1 – 5), 9 am – 4 pm; Cost – $2; Registration is required and is due by Nov. 7th. Contact church office for more information.
- Nov. 10th – Men’s Breakfast @ Four Star Restaurant, 7:30 am; Speaker: Marcus Constantine – Forest Lakes District