Need More Information? Just call or email!
Wednesday Night Ministries:
(September through May)
6:30 – 7:45 pm
These ministries are open to all!
Contact the church office you have any questions or would like more information.
Bell Choir – Upper Level Ensemble- 4:00 – 4:45 pm
Family Ensemble – 4:45 – 5:15 pm
Meal Served 5:15 – 5:45 pm
(these times do NOT interfere with other ministries)
Sonbeams (See “Children’s Ministries”)
Club Paidione (See “Children’s Ministries”)
Wednesday Night Youth Group “Crossfit”
Adult Bible Study Class
Mark your Calendar!
Here are some upcoming events at E-Free Church. These events are open to all.
Feel free to call the church office if you would like more information!
- Jan. 17th – Handiwork Fellowship 9:30 am – 12:00 pm, Adult Study Room in church
- Jan. 19th – 9 am Worship Service, Pastor Paul Pletcher
- “Holy is Your Name…”
- The Lord’s Prayer is a central document of the Christian faith. For 2,000 years believers have pondered its meaning. It is like an inexhaustible well, the deeper you go, the more you find. And no matter how long you study this prayer, the more it reveals to the earnest seeker. Though brief and simple, it is also profound-indeed, it is the most profound prayer ever prayed. Sunday we want to scratch the surface again as we look at the statement: “hallowed be your name…” Let’s open our Bible and ask God to fill our hearts.
- Jan. 21st – Board of Directors meeting @ 6 pm. If you have an item you would like addressed please contact Andy Johnson.
- Jan. 26th – 9 am Worship Service, Pastor Paul Pletcher
- Feb. 2nd – 9 am Worship Service w/ Communion, Pastor Paul Pletcher
- Feb. 8th – Men’s Breakfast, 7:30 am in church basement
- Feb. 15th – Club Paidione Super Saturday. 9 – 4 pm (1st – 5th grade children)
- Feb. 18th – Board of Directors Meeting @ 6 pm. If you have an items you would like addressed, please contact Curtis Langemeier. (715.421.5636)
- Feb. 28th – Mar. 1st – Youth Winter Retreat (Fort Wilderness)
- March 23rd – 27th – Spring Break week, No Mid-week ministries
- May 6th – Last day of Mid-week ministries