Need More Information? Just call or email!
Wednesday Night Ministries:
(September through May)
These ministries are open to all!
Contact the church office you have any questions or would like more information.
Currently on Summer break.
Will resume Sept. 11th.
Sonbeams (See “Children’s Ministries”)
Club Paidione (See “Children’s Ministries”)
Wednesday Night Youth Group “Crossfit”
Adult Bible Study Class: TBA
Mark your Calendar!
Here are some upcoming events at E-Free Church. These events are open to all.
Feel free to call the church office if you would like more information!
- August 21st – Word of God Wednesday, 10 – 4 pm (new 6th graders – 12th grade)
- August 25th – 9 am Worship Service; Guest Speaker: Brian Thorstad – Forest Lakes District, Church Leadership Catalyst
- “A Church In Motion” – God designed the church to always be in motion, going towards non-Christians in love.
- August 28th – Word of God Wednesday, 10 – 4 pm (new 6th graders – 12th grade)
- Sept. 1st – We are in the process of updating the church directory. Please contact the church office by this date with any changes to your address, phone or email. Also, if you would like a photo or new/ updated photo in the directory, you may email a picture to the church office or contact Chrissy O’Connor to have one taken.
- Sept. 1st – 9 am Worship Service, Romans 14:1-12
- “How To Disagree Agreeably”
- Many things are clearly black or while in God’s Word. Some activities are wrong (black) because God condemns them. Some activities are right (white) because God commands them. But many areas are grey – they are not clearly right or wrong. Sunday’s message in Romans 14:1-12, deals with those grey areas where Christians have different opinions and personal convictions. Paul explains how Christians can agree to disagree agreeably on non-essentials and still maintain unity in the church.
- Sept. 7th – Men’s Breakfast – Kick Off!! 7:30 am; Guest Speaker: Kurt Olson, International Disciple-making Initiative
- Sept. 8th – E-Free Teachers Training; 10:30 am in the Adult Classroom
- Sept. 8th – 9 am Worship Service, Romans continued
- Sept. 11th – First day of Mid-week ministries!! 6:30 – 7:45 pm
- Sept. 13th-15th – Fort Wilderness Men’s Retreat; Financial Assistance is available; Contact: Pat Zimmerman (715-423-4231)
- Sept. 15th – Nursery Ministry Training & Review; 10:30 am in the Adult Classroom
- Sept. 15th – 9 am Worship Service, Romans continued
- Sept. 17th – 9:30 am, at the church building; Women’s Bible Study – Behold Your God: Studying the attributes of God by Mryna Alexander. Contact: Sue O’Leary (715-421-2881)
- Sept. 17th – Board of Directors meeting, 6 pm; Any items that need to be addressed, please contact Andy Johnson (715-421-9725)
- Sept. 20th – Handiwork Fellowship, 9 am – 12:30 pm
- Sept. 20th – 22nd – Fort Wilderness Women’s Retreat; Guest Speaker: Jill Briscoe; Financial Assistance is available; Contact: Selene Gilbert (715-421-2088)
- Sept. 22nd – 9 am Worship Service, Romans continued
- Sept. 29th – 9 am Worship Service, Romans continued