Need More Information? Just call or email!
Wednesday Night Ministries:
(September through May)
6:30 – 7:45 pm
These ministries are open to all!
Contact the church office you have any questions or would like more information.
Bell Choir – Upper Level Ensemble- 4:00 – 4:45 pm
Family Ensemble – 4:45 – 5:15 pm
Meal Served 5:15 – 5:45 pm
(these times do NOT interfere with other ministries)
Sonbeams (See “Children’s Ministries”)
Club Paidione (See “Children’s Ministries”)
Wednesday Night Youth Group “Crossfit”
Adult Bible Study Class
Mark your Calendar!
Here are some upcoming events at E-Free Church. These events are open to all.
Feel free to call the church office if you would like more information!
- Dec. 7th – Club Paidione Super Saturday (grades 1 – 5); 9 am – 4 pm
- Dec. 8th – 9 am Worship Service; Pastor Paul Pletcher
- “Joseph: Portrait of Integrity” Matthew 1:18-25
- Someone said, “Integrity is what you are when no one is looking.” Sunday, as we open our Christmas series of messages on “The Portraits of Christmas”, I want to talk about integrity. No one demonstrates that for us better than Joseph. He has been called “the forgotten man at Christmas” but as we look at his portrait this morning, we will see a man of integrity.
- Dec. 12th – “Slaying the Giants in Your Life” by David Jeremiah, bible study meets on Thursdays, 6:30 – 7:30 pm @ Grant & Marilyn Weimer’s home (2611 Parkway Court, 715.421.4702)
- Dec. 15th – 9 am Worship Service; Pastor Paul Pletcher
- Dec. 15th – Christmas Outreach: Please take a star or two from the tree in the Narthex. Place your unwrapped gift with the star in the basket under the tree. Today is the final day to bring in your items. Gift wrapping & assembling of baskets will take place after today’s service @ 10:30 am. Contact: Carmen Bramstedt (715.423.1074)
- Dec. 17th – No Board of Directors Meeting in December
- Dec. 18th – No Mid-week Ministries
- Dec. 18th – Crossfit Christmas Party, 6:30 – 8:00 pm @ church building
- Dec. 19th – Family Bible Study, 10:00 am @ the church building; this is a video series and will be lead by Grant Weimer. Sign-up sheet in Narthex.
- Dec. 20th – Handiwork Fellowship, 9:30 – 12:00 pm Contact: Karen Stewart (715.887.2939)
- Dec. 22nd – All Christmas bags with cookie & candy donations are to be placed in the kitchen with a note stating it is for Jail Ministry.
- Dec. 23rd – Christmas Bags (Wood County Jail Ministry) will be assembled (120 bags) at the church building, 6:30 pm. Donations of cookies, individually wrapped candy (no gum, no sticks) and financial contributions are welcome. Contact: Grant Weimer (715.421.4702)
- Dec. 24th – Christmas Bags will be distributed after the service. Help is needed to load the truck.
- Dec. 24th – Christmas Eve Service, 4:30 pm
- Dec. 25th – No Mid-week ministries
- Jan. 1st – No Mid-week ministries
- Jan. 8th – Mid-week ministries resumes!